Thompson's Residence offers accommodation for 6 people and features three double bedrooms plus a sofa bed in the rear lounge room. It has a fully equipped country style kitchen and two lounge areas providing plenty of space for everyone. With air conditioning and open fire places in both lounge rooms, Thompsons's Residence is perfect all year round!
This house was built in the 1850's by Thompson Priest who managed the local slate quarry in Mintaro. He built both Thompson's Residence and Pay Office Cottage using local slate and lived in Thompson's Residence while managing the quarry until the mid 1880's.
Provisions for cooked country breakfast are included along with a complimentary bottle of Reillys wine and firewood.
Minimum booking is 2 nights.
** UPGRADE AVAILABLE ** Reillys Wine Lovers Experience
Indulge in a unique wine and food experience whilst staying at Reillys Wines Heritage Cottages for only $122.50 per person extra!
This package includes;
- Reillys Local Tastes Antipasto Platter for 2 with a bottle of wine for your first night's dinner.
- Long Lunch for 2 in Reillys Restaurant, selecting from our al la carte menu with your choice of wine to match (maximum total value $100).
- Private wine tasting for 2 showcasing current, back vintage and museum release wines.
- A bottle of Fortified Shiraz with chocolates for an after dinner indulgence.
- 20% OFF voucher for take home wine purchases at Reillys Cellar Door.
Simply select this Booking Extra when finalising your booking online or contact our Cellar Door to make a booking.