Pay Office Cottage
The Pay Office Cottage offers one queen size bed with an ensuite bathroom, kitchenette facilities, air conditioning and a lounge area with open fireplace - perfect for a romantic getaway for two!
The cottage was built in the 1850's from local slate and was originally used as the pay office for the local slate quarry which was owned by Thompson Priest, who also built and lived in Thompson's Residence.
Provisions for cooked country breakfast are included along with a complimentary bottle of Reillys wine and firewood.
Minimum booking is 2 nights.
** UPGRADE AVAILABLE ** Reillys Wine Lovers Experience
Indulge in a unique wine and food experience whilst staying at Reillys Wines Heritage Cottages for only $122.50 per person extra!
This package includes;
- Reillys Local Tastes Antipasto Platter for 2 with a bottle of wine for your first night's dinner.
- Long Lunch for 2 in Reillys Restaurant, selecting from our al la carte menu with your choice of wine to match (maximum total value $100).
- Private wine tasting for 2 showcasing current, back vintage and museum release wines.
- A bottle of Fortified Shiraz with chocolates for an after dinner indulgence.
- 20% OFF voucher for take home wine purchases at Reillys Cellar Door.
Simply select this Booking Extra when finalising your booking online or contact our Cellar Door to make a booking.